วันอังคารที่ 12 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2560

DAY 18 & 19


August 23, 2017



PRACTICUM WEEK II PART II

It turns to teaching days again. I am so sorry my friend didn’t took picture for me. I taught for two classes today. That was fun!





DAY19
August 24, 2017



PRACTICUM WEEK II PART III
MY LAST CLASS.



This is my last class for teaching. In morning, I taught grade 5 and after that, I joined with my mentor’s class.



 In afternoon, my mentor, friend and I went to school that mentor used to teach their. We go their by motorbike. It’s quit far from SD school. I can’t remember the name of school but I remember my first impression. This place is so old, quiet and …. waste. I saw a lot of boys. They look young but they are pretty mature. I feel afraid when I looked at classroom. It’s quit hard to explain so, take a look!










After that, we had some meal together. I am so happy to be here. I feel better because of Ice cream Oreo.   







           In the evening, I went to somewhere that I can’t remember the name of place. It’s not far from dormitory but we have to pay for ticket. This place is very beautiful and good weather.















I see the light!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น