วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

DAY 14

August 19, 2017


IT’S RAFTING TIME

Finally, weekend trips is coming!! First time I known that on Saturday, we will go a trip to Elo River for going rafting. I was wondering what’s gonna happen with me. Because I can’t swim (everyone know that) and I fear with everything.







We are leaving from dormitory about 7 AM. We arrived at Prambanan resort around 8:30 am. This place is so beautiful and elegant. After that, we took a car to go closer at water fall. I can’t take a picture or record some video because we have no enough time to do that. I feel excited and pretty lose self-confidence. I play attention with what buddies tell. Surprisingly, I forgot everything when I aboard the boat. It’s really fun and amazing. I laugh and scream with friends. Some of them teased each other and make something crazy like…drop another friends and hit their boat. I will never forget that Raffi (buddy) he drop me and my friends down under the water. That moment, I feel like… I almost die.We took over 2 hours with it. We all are so tired and hungry.  




We are survivor.



Bye

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น