วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

DAY11

August 16, 2017



PRACTICUM WEEK I PART II

I WAS CALLED BY STUDENTS, MISS LIN





About 07.05am, we arrived at school and went directly to the teacher office. The class starts at 07.15 am. Friend and I had breakfast with our mentor.




Enjoy eating





Grade: 4 section 2 (4B)
Time: 70 mins

It’s time to teach

The first class, I teach about clothes in unit4. There are two main learning objectives such as students are able to pronounce vocabulary of clothes correctly, students are able to tell the meaning of words in the vocabulary of clothes correctly and students are able to write words in the vocabulary of clothes correctly.





After the class, I think students can remember and pronounce the words correctly. They enjoyed with my game and exercise. For example, Teacher assigns students to work in pair, two students read dialog in front of the class.





Lunch time





                  Our dinner, friends and I went to Thai restaurant (SONGKLA). I feel excited to see Thai food here. It’s pretty good but…. I like food from Thailand more ><


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น