วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

DAY13

August 18, 2017



TODAY, I HAVE NO CLASS

Today, I have no class that make me feel relax and joyful. I just help my friend to teach and control the class. I think, he is very nice teacher and most of students love him.






Before we take a break, student give me some soft cake, I don't know what is it called but... it's so good. And they teach me vocabulary in Bahasa 



Doll - ตุ๊กตา - Boneka


Our lunch today





            After that, we joined in mentor’s class. I help her to descript and control the class. Our mentor order us to write some note in every class. We have to note what we do in the class, what students do and what they learn from teacher.  



After school, my friends and I, we went to shopping mall for buy some foods and fruits, and then I saw something. It’s my first time to see water melon like this!! Wow! Why it so long?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น