วันอังคารที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

DAY3

August 8, 2017



SELAMAT PAGI, NAMA SAYA AMORNRAT


In the morning, we all went to International program of UII building because we have Bahasa classes. Mr. Hetman, our host, he always take care of us and teach about how to speak, greet, talk with Indonesia people. I have learned basic conversation of Bahasa such as greeting and introducing myself. Salamat pagi, nama saya Lin. (Good morning, my name is Lin)




Lunch time








In the evening, we enjoyed our free time at Malioboro street. I think, this place is very popular because I saw many foreigner here. It’s our shopping time and eating time also.





We are traveled at Malioboro street by Grad taxi





There are many food on table but I can eat just chicken and catfish!  I have an allergy to seafood but I want to eat it all!!



Buddies joined with us and leaded to find Indonesia costume (Batik).



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น