วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

DAY9

August 14, 2017



PRAMBANAN TEMPLE



Before talking about Prambanan temple, I have something to vent. In the morning, someone told us the car is already, are you ready? My friends saw the message, he knocked my door and said “the car is already, we have to go now!” We are in traditional clothes and make up our face already for perform. When we arrived at UII, we got a bad new.

The scandal is wrong. The performance is rescheduled for our farewell party… before everyone is leaving. OhMyGodddd




            It’s our misunderstand so, I have to accept that. I’m like TT




Okay, let’s talk about our trip. After that, we went to Prambanan temple with our buddies. We all excited to be here. Many people came and the weather is so hot and dry.

*Prambanan temple is the largest Hindu temple site in Indonesia, and one of the biggest in Southeast Asia.





The ticket for foreigner is so expensive. I can’t remember about ticket but I remember that our buddies told us like “Don’t say anything in English or Thai, speak Bahasa only!” So, I think it’s our strategy to pay cheaper. Haha














In evening, we went to Japan restaurant for diner. I met my ex-friend (Rameng) again. I’m so happy to be here!





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น