วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

DAY6

August 11, 2017



[DAY3]

OBSERVATION AND PREPARATION


I had to be at school before 07:00 a.m. The classes here start at seven in the morning. We were wearing Batic clothes. We really like it because it’s so comfortable to wear. I got my teaching scandal. I undertake to teach three degrees (grade 4, 5 and 6). And this is my scandal to teach. That’s so many classes!! 









Lunch time
After lunch, we went to IP building to meet our host and take a photo for student card.



I got it





Finally, it’s time to move dormitory. Buddies help us to go their. Welcome to my new room






After that, we went to shopping mall. I really like it because I want to buy English novel book but I failed again. (Indonesia book stone have no English novel L so sad) Some of us went to game center, buy something but I went to Ramen restaurant. I know that sound crazy to eat Japan food in Indonesia, but I can’t stop eating. After that, I joined with other friends to sing karaoke. I don’t know why I was here but I enjoy it. 



Thai ice tea!!


My Love Ramen


Let's have fun!



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น