วันเสาร์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

DAY1


August 5, 2017






NEW PLACES, NEW EXPERIENCES


On 5 August 2017, 16:00 PM. My friends and I went to Don Muang Airport, Bangkok, Thailand. Our family, friends and teacher took us to the airport. We were waiting for 2-3 hours and preparing some documents such as online ticket and passport.




*Free baggage allowance is 20 KG. Luckily, my baggage is 19.9 KG.
         



Departure Flight
Depart - Don Muang Airport (19:05 PM)
Arrive – Soekarno Hatta International Airport (22:35 PM)


Cr. Nann

Cr. Nann

Cr. Nann

Say goodbye Thailand, and say hi Indonesia




August 6, 2017




HELLO! INDONESIA


We arrived at Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia. After that, the coordinator told that we can go to the terminal 1 by free bus. It’s so many people their and the bus was full!? So, all of us have to wait for few hours. The terminal1 was so quiet because it’s too early. We checked in and went to gate. I told that free baggage allowance is 20 KG. Super luckily, my baggage is 20 KG now!
         

Departure Flight
Depart - Soekarno Hatta International Airport (05:55 AM)
Arrive – Adisutjipto Airport (07:05 AM)




*I don't know what is it called, but it's so spicy and yummy.

Finally, I arrived here, Surachai (Paul) and I met buddies (Fira and Raffi) and friends from Philippine (Nat and Josh). We were greeting and introducing. After that, we have breakfast together that’s wonderful moment for me. My first meal are rice, spicy chicken, potato, something like spicy noodle and something kind of like soup. In afternoon, I met other members from Thailand. We went to dormitory and orientation of area around dormitory and university also such as food, emergency procedure, local sim card and others.









In evening, I went to café with friends. Some of us went to shop for buy something. After that, we came back to dormitory and free time. That’s all for today.









Thank you for reading.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น