วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

DAY12

DAY12
August 17, 2017




Independence Day

              My school is close today because it’s Independence Day of Indonesia. I saw many Indonesia flag around the city. Specially, many restaurant and shop are also sale. That why I didn’t go or do anything much. I just take my time to prepare lesson plan for next week and I try to keep my mind because I feel sick.



I hope I’ll be better soon.




National Flag of Indonesia

The national flag of Indonesia is called 'Sang Saka Merah-Putih' (the sacred red and white) and was unveiled on August 17, 1945.

The design is derived from the banner of Majapahit Empire in East Java which ruled in the region before the arrival of the Dutch.

The flag consists two equal horizontal stripes; the top red and the bottom white. The red represents courage and the white is purity.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น