วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

DAY10


August 15, 2017




PRACTICUM WEEK I PART I
MY HARDEST DAY

Every day, we woke up early and went to school. I am very excited to have teaching classes. I was preparing myself last night for teaching in the morning at 7:25 AM. I was exhausted but I will do my best. Today, I have 3 classes to teach that’s so many classes.



**my friend, he forgot to take a picture when I was teaching. I angry at him :(


Grade: 5 section 2 (5B)
Time: 70 mins

The first class, I teach about clothes in unit4. There are two main learning objectives such as students are able to pronounce vocabulary of clothes correctly and students are able to tell the meaning of words in the vocabulary of clothes correctly.

Expected result: Ability to pronounce and tell the meaning of words in the vocabulary of clothes.

I thought, sometimes I can’t control the class because my voice is not loud enough and students play a lot. Students repeat and pronounce after me correctly.





Grade: 6 section 3 (6C)
Time: 105 mins (Full time)

The second class, I teach about clothes in unit5. There are three main learning objectives such as students are able to pronounce vocabulary of clothes correctly, students are able to tell the meaning of words in the vocabulary of clothes correctly and students are able to ask and answer about clothes correctly.

Expected result: Ability to pronounce, tell the meaning of words in the vocabulary of clothes and tell about clothes.

After the class, I think I love this class so much because they are so enthusiastic. It’s easy to control because there are 12 students in the class. I told them to sit like a circle. They enjoy, concentrate and smile a lot because I gave them candy if they answer the questions correctly.   




It’s time to take a break




Grade: 4 section 2 (4B)
Time: 35 mins
           
The last class, I teach about clothes in unit4. There are three main learning objectives such as students are able to pronounce vocabulary of clothes correctly, students are able to tell the meaning of words in the vocabulary of clothes correctly and students are able to write words in the vocabulary of clothes correctly.

Expected result: Ability to pronounce and tell the meaning of words in the vocabulary of clothes.

After the class, I think I can’t follow my lesson plan because time is too short. Students enjoy the class. They are super active learner. And specially, they love my game. After finish the class, it’s my long working time. I went to dormitory and enjoy my free time (with bad).  


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น